Our hybrid reflectors give 94% Optical reflector efficiency to produce a choice of beam patterns for every application or individual requirement. Practically all LED fixtures measure light output in lumens at the source which is the LED itself. Projecting the light from the LED in the most efficient way ensures the maximum amount of light is emitted from the LED and projected forward exactly where you want it.
Spot - 10 °
Spot Light beam pattern produces a long narrow beam, ideal when illumination is required in a tight pattern – COMPACT, COMPACT 1, COMPACT 2, COMPACT 2+, COMPACT 8, ORB, OVAL & SOLO 'E'MARK ranges.
Flood - 20 °
Spot Light beam pattern produces a long narrow beam, ideal when illumination is required in a tight pattern – COMPACT, COMPACT 1, COMPACT 2, COMPACT 2+, COMPACT 8, ORB, OVAL & SOLO ‘E’MARK ranges.
Combination beam pattern lights benefit from having both Spot & Flood reflectors fitted, typically 30% of LEDs have flood beam reflectors with the remaining 70% fitted with Spot beam reflectors - ORB, SOLO, DUPLEX, CURVE & QUAD ranges.
Diffused - 60 °
Diffused beam pattern lights have a flood reflector fitted with a diffusion lens to create a 60 degree spread of light – ideal area lighting when distance is not needed – COMPACT and OVAL ranges.
Driving edition beam pattern is wider than the Spot & Flood light beam with distance slightly shorter than Spots – COMPACT & SOLO ranges.
Scene - 120 °
Scene light beam pattern produces a wide 120° spread of light giving a more even spread of light in a concentrated area – COMPACT, COMPACT 2, COMPACT 2+ and SCENE ranges.